under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The President's Address to the People of Kazakhstan
New opportunities for development in the conditions of the fourth industrial revolution
Kazakhstan has everything necessary to enter the number of leaders of the new world
Upon completion of the official ceremony of the meeting, the parties discussed topical matters of cooperation and further development of ties between our countries.
Throughout the conversation, the Head of State, highlighting strong and friendly relations between Kazakhstan and the UAE, thanked the Crown Prince for his official visit despite his busy activity schedule.
- Owing to warm bilateral relationship, cooperation between business and state structures of our countries is in progress. The trade volume has doubled. We have come to understanding in the field of investment protection and taxation, the President of Kazakhstan said.
Nursultan Nazarbayev also dwelled on the issues of project advancement in hydropower industry and construction of a gas chemical complex.
The Head of State placed emphasis on timeliness of the UAE efforts to develop science and technology, and also pointed out the effectiveness of introducing a visa-free regime between the two countries.
The President of Kazakhstan dwelled on implementing social and infrastructure projects with backing from the UAE.
In turn, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi noted friendly and close nature of communication established by the efforts of Nursultan Nazarbayev and Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
- We have a brotherly relationship with you. We consider you a big brother, and we respect your rich life experience. Thirty years ago, no one expected the changes that took place in Kazakhstan. Today Kazakhstan is a leader country, one of the key states in the area. All this is achieved thanks to your wisdom and foresight, the Crown Prince said.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan pointed to the importance of further deepening of bilateral relations and wished our country further prosperity and development.
During the meeting, the Head of State presented the Hereditary Prince of Abu Dhabi with the book of his father Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahayan Power of Unification, published in Kazakhstan, and handed him 20 Years of Astana anniversary medal.
The following bilateral documents have been endorsed at the end of the official visit of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan:
- Agreement between Kazakhstan and the United Arab Emirates on transfer of convicted people;
- Agreement on cooperation in the sphere of culture between Culture and Sports Ministry of Kazakhstan and Culture and Development of Knowledge Ministry of the United Arab Emirates;
- Memorandum on cooperation between Information and Communications Ministry of Kazakhstan and Sauab International Centre for De-Radicalization.