The KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan has published the next issue of the scientific and analytical journal - Қogam zhane Dauir №4 (68) 2020. http://kisi.kz/images/izdanie/KJD-4-2020.pdf
The following articles have been published in this issue of the journal:
- “The initiative of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Elbasy N.A. Nazarbayev "Eurasian Union" and its historical significance "G. Karasayev, which analyzes the importance of the initiative of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Elbasy N. Nazarbayev in the mid-90s to establish closer economic cooperation of new states that declared their independence after the collapse of the Soviet Union, named the Eurasian Union;
- "Prospects for designing a model of distance learning in secondary schools of the country" G. Nuradin, S. Alimbaeva, is devoted to the creation of high-quality educational content in secondary schools of the country in accordance with the basic requirements of educational content, which has passed today in the conditions of full distance learning;
- “Issues of preserving national and cultural identity in the context of modernization processes” by M. Bektenova, in the article the author examines the approaches and aspects of preserving national identity and increasing the quality of the nation;
- "The problem of peacekeeping as an achievement of the peaceful policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan" K. Nurmukhametova, where the author emphasizes that today the main goal of the country is to preserve interstate and interethnic peace and mutual understanding.
- "Legislative regulation of the activities of observers: international experience" S. Akhmetzharov, Zh. Sankhaeva, this paper considers the legal framework regulating the activities of observers in countries with developed democracies, as well as individual CIS countries.
- "Foreign trade as a factor in the development of the transport and logistics system of the region (on the example of the East Kazakhstan region)" L. Gabdullina, B. Tolysbayev, B. Lavrovsky, where the authors investigate the current state of foreign trade in East Kazakhstan and the possibilities of transport services for the region's foreign trade turnover. The analysis of indicators of the region's foreign trade turnover is given: the volume of exports and imports, the region's share in the country's exports.
The issue of the journal ends with the heading “Reviews”, B. Komekov, E. Akimbek “Works of K.M. Baipakov "Urbanization of Kazakhstan in antiquity and the Middle Ages" and chief researcher of the KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan M. Laumulin "Review of literature on Central Asia - 2020".
Kogam zhane Dauir has a web page on the KazISS website at: http://www.kisi.kz/index.php/ru/o-am-zh-ne-d-uir?view=archive&catid [0 ]=41, where the archive of the journal is located, information on the composition of the editorial board, a guide for authors on the design of the manuscript is provided.
Currently, work is underway to form the 1st issue for the New Year 2021. Manuscripts are also accepted in Russian, with subsequent translation. The magazine is published regularly and in a timely manner.
Dear Readers! We look forward to hearing from you interesting materials on topical issues!