PERSONAL INFORMATION: Was born on 31st of July, 1967 in Almaty city.
He studied at the secondary №56 school. In 1984 he entered the economics department of the Dzhambul Irrigation and Construction Institute. He graduated from the Alma-Ata Institute of National Economy, specialty "national economy planning" in 1990, diploma with honors.
ACADEMIC DEGREE: Doctor of Economic Sciences, 2004
TOPIC OF DISSERTATION: "Portfolio Management of Actions in Developing Stock Markets: Theory, Methodology, Methods", protected in (in the academic council of the Institute of Economics, MES RK); Candidate Dissertation defended in 1995 on "Regulation of Stock Capital Structure in System of Full Opening Large Corporation".
- 1990-2007 – Institute of Economics, of MES of RK – Economist, Junior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Head of Economy Regulation Department;
- 2007-2008 – Institute Economics Studies, JSC, Chief Researcher;
- March 2008 - September 2009 – Leading expertInstitute of World Economy and Politics at the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- From September 2009 - present – Chief Researcher of KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Diploma of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan for merits in the state and public activities of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2015)
- Anniversary medal "20th Anniversary of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan" (2011)
- Commemorative medal "20 years of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan" (2015);
- The anniversary medal "20 years of Astana" (2018)
- Anniversary medal "25th anniversary of KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
- Certificate of honor of the KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2012)
- Certificate of merit, table medal "20 years of KazISS" (2013);
- Letter of thanks from the Security Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2013)
- Silver medal to them. A. Baitursynov “Association of Higher and Educational Institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2013)
- Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2015)
MAIN SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS:
Over 150 scientific papers with a total volume of about 90 pp have been published, including a number of individual monographs: “Stock Portfolio Management in Emerging Stock Markets: Theory, Methodology, Methods” (2003), “Foreign Experience in the Development of Stock Markets” ( 2009), “World crisis and economic trends of Kazakhstan” (2011), “Increasing the public debt of developed countries: trends, factors, risks” (2012), “Last crisis of the current configuration of the global financial system” (2014 ), “Financial factors of economic transformation th Japan Growth "(2017).
He began his work in the specialty as a research assistant in 1990 at the Institute of Economics of the Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh SSR.
SCOPE OF RESEARCH INTERESTS: financial market, macroeconomic, national competitiveness, world economy and globalization