EDUCATION: Graduate Degree, Department of Philosophy and Politology of al-Farabi KazNU summa cum laude, Major - “Politology” (1996), Post-graduate Degree of al-Farabi KazNU, Politology Department (1999), PhD of Al-Farabi KazNU of Political Science (2007).
ACADEMIC DEGREE: Doctor of Political Sciences (2007), Candidate of Political Sciences (1999)
- The topic of the thesis: "Geopolitical factors of integration processes in post-Soviet Central Asia"
- The topic of PhD dissertation: "Multilateral cooperation in the field of security of Central Asia"
SCIENTIFIC RANK: Associate Professor of Political Science (2004)
TRAINING AND INTERNSHIPS:
- 1997 - scientific internship at the European center for security studies named after George C. Marshall (Garmisch-Partenkirchen), Germany;
- 2001-2002 - Diderot fellow, internship at the Higher school of social sciences ((École des hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS)), Paris, France;
- 2003 – internship at the Eurasian center for strategic studies ((Avrasya Stratejik Araştırmalar Merkezi, (ASAM)), Ankara, Turkey;
- 2005 – foreign researcher at the University of foreign languages (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS)), Seoul, Republic of Korea;
- 2006 – invited professor at the Higher school of social sciences ((École des hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS)), Paris, France;
- 2014 – invited researcher at the Center of strategy, analysis and planning (Centre d’analyse, de prévision et de stratégie (CAPS), Programs of invitation of outstanding personalities of the future (PIPA) of the Ministry of Europe and foreign Affairs of France.
PROFESSIONAL CAREER :
- 1996-1997 - D.A. Kunayev Humanitarian Institute): Lecturer
- 1997-1998 - Institute of Kazakhstan Development: Research Fellow
- 1999-2005 - R.B. Suleymenov Institute of Oriental Studies of MES of RK: Deputy Director; Head of Complex Problems of International Relations Department'
- Since 2004 - Associate Professor of KazNU, since 2008 professor of KazNU
- January 2006 - April 2009 - KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan: First Deputy Director
- April 2009 - September 2009 - The Committee for Foreign Policy Analysis and Forecasting of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Vice-Chairman
- October 2009 - KazISS under President of RK: Chief Researcher.
- August 2014 - KazISS under President of RK: Deputy Director.
- Member of the Scientific Expert Council under the Security Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Member of the Foreign Policy Council at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Member of the dissertation council for the defense of PhD dissertations, Faculty of Philosophy and Political Science, Kazakh National University al-Farabi.
- Medal "Eren enbek ushin", (2015);
- Jubilee Medal "10 Years of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization" (2011);
- Anniversary medal "20 years of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan" (2015);
- Anniversary medal "20 years of Astana" (2018)
- Letter of thanks from the Security Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2013);
- Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2015);
- Diploma of the Trade Union of workers of state institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2013);
- Diploma of the KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2009, 2013,2015)
- Diploma of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan, (2015);
- The badge "Ғылымды дамытуға сіңірген еңбегі үшін", (2016);
- Anniversary Medal "25th Anniversary of KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (2018)
Author of 9 books, more than 250 articles, sections in Kazakhstan and foreign scholarly periodicals on issues of foreign policy, international relations, regional cooperation and security in Central Asia.