Senior Research fellow of the Department of Social and Economic Research, Master of Economic Sciences (MSc)
PERSONAL INFORMATION: Was born on 15th of July, 1988, East Kazakhstan Region.
- 2004-2007 - R.S. Baiseitova Semipalatinsk financial and economic college; Specialty: Economics and Accounting, with honors
- 2007-2011 - Kazakh-British Technical University, bachelor Specialty: "Management"
- 2013-2015 - Bournemouth University, Dorset, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, magistracy Specialty: International Business Finance
- 2010-2012 - Various positions in commercial and government structures;
- 2015-2016 - Specialist of risk management and internal audit in AREK JSC;
- 2016-2017 - Executive positions in commercial structures;
- From February 2018 - Research fellow of the Department of Social and Economic Research, KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Competitiveness of countries, international financial architecture.