Research fellow of the Department of international studies, master of public affairs, master of international relations
PERSONAL INFORMATION: Was born on the 16th of June, 1982, in Pavlodar city.
- 2004 - graduated with honours from the Kazakh university of the Humanities and Law majoring in «Jurisprudence», with the «Lawyer» qualification, Pavlodar, Kazakhstan.
- 2006 - graduated with honours from the Institute of diplomacy of the Academy of public administration under the President of the RK, Master of international relations, Astana, Kazakhstan.
- 2011 - graduated from The Lyndon B. Johnson School of public affairs at The University of Texas at Austin, Master of public affairs, Austin, USA.
- October 24, 2003 - “Democratization of local government processes” course, “Pavlodar Regional School of Management” public fund (with the support of the US Embassy in Kazakhstan).
- June 2005 - August 2005 - "English as a second language" course, Rice University, School of Continuing Education, Houston, USA.
- August 2005 - September 2005 - Semi-intensive English course, "ELS" Language Center, Houston, USA.
- 2006 - 2008 - Expert of the Department of consular-legal and migration issues, Department of consular services, Ministry of foreign affairs of the RK, Astana, Kazakhstan.
- May 2008 - July 2008 - Acting attache of the Department of consular-legal and migration issues, Department of consular services, Ministry of foreign affairs of the RK, Astana, Kazakhstan.
- 2013 - 2014 - Research assistant on the project: “The rights of migrants in the post-soviet immigration regime”, private entity “Nazarbayev University Research and Innovation System”, Astana, Kazakhstan.
- May 2014 - December 2014 - Chief expert of the Office of administrative and organizational issues, Institute of professional development of teachers of Astana city, branch of the JSC “NCPD “Orleu”, Astana, Kazakhstan.
- 2014 - 2015 - Corporate Secretary at the JSC “NCPD “Orleu”, Astana, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Since March 2016 – Research fellow at the Department of foreign policy and international security at KazISS under the President of the RK, Astana, Kazakhstan.
- Honorary certificate of the Kazakh university of the Humanities and Law of Pavlodar (2004).
- Letter of thanks of the Ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2007).
- Honorary certificate of the Kazakhstan institute for strategic studies under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2018).
SCIENTIFIC INTERESTS: foreign policy, development policy, international security.