Senior Research fellow of the Department of Social and Economic Research, Master of Economics
PERSONAL INFORMATION: Was born on 23rd of February, 1992 in Karaganda city
- In 2013 she graduated with honors from the Faculty of Economics of Kokshetau State University named after Sh.Ualikhanov in the specialty of "Economics".
- In 2015 she graduated from the magistracy of the Kazakhstan branch of the Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov in the specialty of "Economics", the direction of "National Economy".
- From February to March 2014 she held research and acquaintance practice in the JSC "Economic Research Institute", Center for Strategic Research and Economic Research;
- In October-December 2014 she passed research and production practice in the Investment Committee of the Ministry for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Office of Investment Policy;
- From May to December 2016, she worked as a chief specialist of the department of employment and social partnership in the state institution “Department of employment coordination and social programs of Akmola region”;
- From January 2017 to January 2018, a research fellow at the Economic Research Department of the KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Since January 2018, he has been a Senior Research fellow at the Department of Economic Research, KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Certificate of honor of the Kazakhstan Institute of Strategic Studies under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2018)
SCIENTIFIC INTERESTS: issues of economic growth and development, investment in fixed assets, problems of financial support of the national economy.