Research fellow of the Department of Social and Political Studies
PERSONAL INFORMATION: Was born in 6th December, 1991, Karaganda city
- 2010 - 2014 - Karaganda State University named after academician E.A. Buketov, "Jurisprudence"
- 2014 - 2016 - Karaganda State University named after academician E.A. Buketov, Master of Political Science
- Winner of the Erasmus Mundus grant funded by European Union at the University of Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy
- Finalist of the student exchange program at Vilnius University, Riga, Lithuania
- 2014 - 2015 - Specialist of the Committee on Youth Affairs of the KarSU named after E.A. Buketov
- 2015 - Assistant Translator for International Observers at the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights in the Presidential Election
- 2016 - 2017 – analyst of the Information and analytical Center of Karaganda Region, Department of Internal Policy of Karaganda Region
- 2018 - leading expert of the Center for the Study of Interethnic and Interfaith Relations in the Central Asian region of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan; Researcher, Center for Social and Political Studies of the University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia
- 2019 - Assistant Translator for International Observers at the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights in the presidential election; Leading Manager, “Ideas hub” of the Office for the Implementation of Creative Ideas of the Center “Rukhani Zhangyru”, Kazakhstan Institute of Public Development “Rukhani Zhangyru”
- •Since October 2019 - researcher of the Department of Social and Political Studies KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
TRAINING AND INTERNSHIPS:
- 2012 - Internship at the AIESEC Local Committee in Bursa, Turkey, as part of the “Meet my friend” Global Community Development Program.
- 2014 - Advanced training course “International Relations. International and European law. Diplomacy". Institute of International and Public Relations, Prague, Czech Republic.
- 2015 - Summer School on Human Rights “Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights” and MISK, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- 2016 - Summer School Times and spaces of Globalization: Necessary Translations for Global Understanding ”, Padova, Italy.
- 2018 - Global minority rights summer school, Budapest, Hungary
- 2019 - Conference of the Harvard College Project for Asian and International Relations, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
RESEARCH INTERESTS: Information policy, human rights