On May 4, 2023, participants of the Program to support young experts «Kazakhstan: development challenges and solutions» presented group analytical reports to the contest committee at the Kazakhstan Institute for Strategic Studies under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
During the last month, young experts, in addition to training within the educational module, worked in teams under the guidance of mentors to conduct research on topics such as:
- «Challenges of the world economy in 2023: impact on Kazakhstan».
- «Priorities of Kazakhstan in international organizations in the Asian direction».
- «Administrative-territorial reform in Kazakhstan».
- «Analysis of the qualitative composition of the new convocation of regional maslikhats».
- «Features of youth civic activism».
As a result of the presentations, the teams received feedback on the work carried out. The competition commission noted the strengths of the collective reports, and also pointed out the possibilities of further promotion of these works as analytical notes, scientific articles and presentations at conferences.
The purpose of the Program is to support domestic young experts in conducting research in the field of social sciences with the development of their competitiveness in the expert and research field.
The next stage of the Program will be the preparation of individual analytical reports. The research skills developed during the training sessions and seminars of the Program will help young experts while writing individual papers.